Changes not saving

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Changes will not save. Unable to add items to new boards. Attempted to log out and log back in in different browsers: safari and chrome.

Steps to reproduce:
Attempted to add a task to a different project. Wouldn’t allow me to select a section under that project and would not save.
Also attempted to update Custom Field names. Wouldn’t save.

Browser version: Safari and Chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @AmandaB and welcome to the Forum! I’m sorry to hear you are running into trouble here!

In order to help us identify the issue, could you please answer the following questions?

1. Is this also happening when you try to multihome your task in other projects?
  2. Are you member of the Project you’re trying trying to add this task to?
  3. If yes, could you please send us a screenshot of your settings permission for this project**? Please make sure to hide any private information (like your email address).

**You can access to the Project Members & Access settings menu by clicking on the Share button next to the project’s name

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @AmandaB :wave:

Since we haven’t heard back from you on this thread, I suspect you might have managed to resolve this issue on your end? I’m closing this Bug for now, but please feel free to get back in touch with us if you need further help.

Have a great Wednesday!