Change primary email address

Hello,

I have created a new account with Asana to add two additional accounts (or different organization to it). Further going on the “new account” will be the main account.

Now I tried the secondary email (for my new option account) but was facing some issue, so it did the other way round, so I think I ended having one of the organization accounts as the primary account.

I need to change to the original plan. Please help me out here.

Hi @Ankit_Bhangar, and thanks for reaching out!

You can add as many of your email addresses as you need to your account, and join lots of different Workspaces and Organizations, which are shared spaces. You can log in with any of the email addresses you’ve added to your account, and access all your different separate spaces within it.

Unfortunately I don’t have the tools in the forum to give you more details about your account setup. I recommend you to contact our support team. Please make sure to provide them with the URL of this thread so you don’t have to explain everything again.

Sorry for not being able to assist further you via Forum but our Support Team will be more than happy to help you with this. Have a nice day!