I have removed all my previous employees from the Organization, I have removed all tasks assigned to them and even deleted projects where they had tasks. But I still see removed people in my list Assignee while create a task. I hate it so much – can I forget about their existence in my organization? How to remove them COMPLETELY?
Hi @Kirill_Mazur, thanks for reaching out!
It’s possible that you removed them from a team (in a free Organization), but did not remove them from the Organization itself. If that’s the case, they may not show in any teams, but will still appear in the typeahead when you’re assigning tasks.
Please follow these instructions to fully remove this person:
- Access any team’s Settings from the sidebar
- Navigate to the Members tab
- Invite this person you want to remove
- Immediately after inviting, find their name in the Members list, and use your mouse to hover over their name
- Click Remove
- Then, click Remove Access
- Finally, click Deprovision
Note that it is 3 clicks: Remove > Remove Access > Deprovision. The third click fully removes them from your Organization.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions