Cant Post a Status Update - Spinning Wheel Loading Highlights

Pretty much the title…

“Post” button is greyed out bc theres a highlight in the report that wont load (nor can I interact w it to remove it).

Cant get my reports out… anyone else seeing this?

Google search showed another recent post from 2 days ago but the post appears to have been removed.

@FenwayJohnny,

Sorry to hear that. I can’t reproduce the problem and haven’t heard any other reports, FWIW.

I think your best bet is first to check these troubleshooting steps: Supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

If that didn’t help, please email support@asana.com and provide as much detail as potentially helpful to resolve your issue, even a video. For example, which highlights work, which don’t? Can you post status for other projects?

Also, I’ve moved your post to another category; maybe you can include these now:

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Thanks,

Larry

Also started to experience this issue this morning when trying to do our weekly reports. Please look into this since I can’t push my info forward to other teams that need it.

Hi all, I experienced this earlier while demoing to a client :roll_eyes:
A quick solution while this gets fixed is to delete/remove the section of the status update (X, top right) which includes the problematic ‘highlight’ card that endlessly loads.

If you have written any text, copy/paste it somewhere else temporarily (eg. Word, Notepad), delete the section, create a new section (large + button at the bottom), then try dragging the highlight again (if it insists, then best to avoid it for the time being) and then paste your text back into the new section.

The problem seems to be with any Upcoming highlight cards which endlessly load when dragged into any section.

Post button is greyed out until Highlights load…

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi everyone, thanks for flagging this issue and apologies for the trouble. Our Developers have received other similar reports and are currently working on a fix for this issue. They’ve suggested the same workaround that @Richard_Sather mentioned above until the fx is implemented.

1 Like

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience! Our developers have confirmed that this issue has been fixed, so I’m closing the topic. If you are still experiencing problems, please let us know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.