Can't login into Dropbox in the Mac App

Hi!
I can’t login into dropbox in the mac app to attach files. It opens the window where it tells me to login, I click “login”, then a window pops up and closes instantly and I am back on “login to proceed”. It works fine in Firefox, but I would like to use the app. Any advice?
Restarting the app, the mac oder reinstalling the app didn’t work.

Hi @Marcel_Roth, welcome to the Asana Community forum :wave:t2:

Could you please try these troubleshooting and let me know if any of these help to resolve the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hi Rebecca,
thanks for the reply. I am trying to use the app, your link shows me troubleshooting steps for browsers. Or does the app rely on my standard browser? But as I said, it works fine, when I am using Firefox. It only doesn’t work in the mac app.

Any idea how this can be resolved?

Thanks for following up here, @Marcel_Roth. In this case, I suggest you reach out to our Support team for further assistance here. As our Support team has access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team, they will be able to look into the cause for you.

You can reach out Support team by following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.