Can't copy/paste from iOS notepad into Asana task description

For some reason I can’t copy/paste from iOS notepad into an Asana task description. I CAN paste it into the comments area of the task though. Is this a bug?

Hi @Megan_Taylor, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! Let’s try to solve this together, could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app? If the issue persists, please confirm your app version. Thanks!

Hi I deleted and redownloaded the app and it’s still happening. Version 8.90.0

Hi this issue is still ongoing. Can you help?

Hi @Megan_Taylor, thanks for your question.

To help try to duplicate the issue, at what point in the process are you not able to proceed? Could you please include your specific steps?

I tried to duplicate this issue and was able to complete the copy/paste successfully, but I did run into a slight snag. Here’s what I did:

• Copied a line of text from on my iPhone from iOS Notes
  • Opened a pre-existing task in Asana, and tapped “Description”
  • Tapped in the “Description” field and selected “Paste” (there is a slight pause before the “Paste” option appears)
  • Tapped on “Save” (I had to tap “Save” several times before it responded, and the text was saved successfully)

Hi there, thanks for trying to duplicate. The “paste” option doesn’t appear.

1 Like

Hi @Megan_Taylor, thanks for the extra detail. Seeing that you have already uninstalled and reinstalled the mobile app, I would suggest that you contact Asana Support for assistance. This link will step you through it.

How to contact our Support Team :email: - Tips and Tricks - Asana Community Forum