Can't convert workspace to organization, my work email is considered personal email by Asana

organization

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When trying to convert workspace to organization, I choose my work email (alejandro (at) envisiony.com) and I get the error “Personal emails (e.g. gmail, hotmail, .edu) cannot be linked to an Organization.”.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to “Envisiony” workspace.
  2. Click “Workspace settings”
  3. Click the “Convert to Organization” tab.
  4. Choose “alejandro (at) envisiony.com
  5. Get error: “Personal emails (e.g. gmail, hotmail, .edu) cannot be linked to an Organization.”.

Browser version:
Safari 12.0.2 on MacOS Mojave 10.14.2

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Alejandro_Lozano and so sorry for the trouble here!

Our support team will be able to fix this for you; simply follow these steps to reach out to them! Again so sorry for the inconvenience!

How do I reach out to the support team? The “follow these steps to reach out to them” link heads to Empty tasks are now automatically removed, which isn’t relevant nor a way to contact support. Thanks for your help and time!

Wrong link @Marie :slight_smile:
Here you go Alejandro: Go to asana.com/support, into “Having Trouble With” and then below you will find a “Still can’t find an answer” button.

Apologies for the confusion @Alejandro_Lozano and thanks for jumping in @Bastien_Siebman (I’ve corrected the link in my previous reply!