Canceling the premium free trial

How exactly do you expect that making it purposely hard to terminate your free trial period will benefit you?
Do you expect that people will pay $400 a month because they couldn’t find a hyperlink on your web site?

The only instructions I could find mention an administrative area that actually doesn’t exist when you are logged in on app.asana.com.

I have contacted support, I have blocked payments to Asana, and I will strongly recommend anyone who ask to stay away from the product - which otherwise seems to be great.

Franck

1 Like

Hi @Franck_Mangin and apologies for the trouble here.

From what I see, you’re using a Workspace. Here are the steps to cancel your trial:

1. Click on you profile picture
  2. Select “Admin Console” > This will open another tab with your admin console
  3. On the left side, select “Billing”
  4. In the first square, under “Plan details”, select “Cancel plan”
  5. From there, just follow the instructions on your screen and you should be able to cancel your trial in-product. If this fails, no worries, our support team will be able to cancel this trial for you too.

Hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Hi, I am on app.asana.com. There is an “Mettre a niveau” bttuon in the upper right corner. My icon shows up on the left as one of the workspace’s member.
Neither of those show anything like an admin console?

Franck

Here is a sceeenshot:

Hi @Franck_Mangin,

can you please extend your window on the right handside, so you can see your profile in the top right corner of your screen?

The “Admin console” can be found by clicking on your profile picture. See screenshot from my own account below:

I had tried that icon earlier, still no admin menu there:

What do you see when you click on your Profile picture, could you share a screenshot of the menu below?

1 Like

Hi Marie,

The little black box in the last screenshot was all I was getting in Safari on IOS. I switched to Chrome on a PC and there I do see the menu you describe - so that seems to be an IOS/Safari UI problem.

So all is well, thank you for your prompt help and sorry for my snappy first message, that’s what wading through UI for 30mn will do to you :slight_smile:
Franck

No worries at all Frank! I’m glad to hear you worked it out!

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions in the future!

Hi Marie! It seems like cancelling your trial period is no longer an option now?

1 Like

Hi @Romie_Carillo and welcome!

Don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team if you’re not able to so it in-product, this is something they can do manually for you!