Can we get Custom fields created in asana into Salesforce?

Can we get Custom fields created in asana into Salesforce ?
I have a scenario in which I want to get custom fields from asana into salesforce in order to populate those fields data into salesforce.

1 Like

Hi @chaurelaukik55,

Thanks for reaching out. I have provided a link to a blog that is helpful towards the topic you are inquiring about. Hope it helps!

Integrate your apps with the Asana Custom Fields API.

1 Like

Thank You for replying @Mike_Tammaro
Is there any other way to get custom fields rather than using Custom field API ?

Hi @chaurelaukik55,

The other alternative would be to look at one of the connector services like Zapier, Integromat, or Tray.io and see if they can do it. (@Michaela_S from Integromat hangs out on this forum so she might be able to tell you if they can do it.)

3 Likes

Hello folks, hope the first days of 2022 are treating you well :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a bunch @Phil_Seeman for tagging me here!

So yes, Integromat sure could help with creating Salesforce custom fields from Asana!

Just to give you a bit of context: Integromat is a platform that lets you connect Asana to pretty much any other online service (or any API) and automate all sorts of
tasks and processes.

To get a better idea of what the options are in this specific case, you can check out our pre-configured integrations for both of the apps:
:arrow_right: Asana
:arrow_right: Salesforce

There are also pre-made Asana <> Salesforce templates that might give you some ideas :slight_smile:

If you’re curious to know more, you can simply sign up for a free Integromat account and get your automation adventure started :nerd_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.