Can’t load my projects in alphabetical order on the sidebar.

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the bug you’re experiencing:
Sorting the projects on the sidebar by “alphabetical”. It shows two projects, I hit “Show More” and see a never ending loading circle.

Steps to reproduce:
Go to side bar, under “Projects” press “Show More”

Browser version:
Using the Desktop App. Also reproduced in Google Chrome

What version of Asana are you using (Personal, Starter, Advanced, Enterprise, Enterprise+, Premium, Business or legacy Enterprise)?
Personal

Upload screenshots below:

@Keith_Low,

I’m unable to reproduce the issue either on the desktop app or Google. Could you please log into your account from a private window in Google and let me know if the issue persists? If it does, could you record and share a screencast please? Thanks

Hi @Marie Yes, the problem still persist. Here is a screenshot

When you hover your mouse next to the project tab and click in the arrow what setting do you see? Can you try choosing an other option than “Alphabetical” to unblock the situation?

If this doesn’t work I would recommend reaching out to our support team (How to contact our Support Team ✉) to investigate this further.

Hi @Marie When I do that, I can see Sort projects and portfolios by Alphabetical, Recent and Top.

The problem is Recent and Top do not allow me to view all my projects

This is expected @Keith_Low, you can only see up to 10 projects in your sidebar. Sorting them by alphabetical order will not allow you to see more. I hope that helps!

Hi @Marie I can only see up till 5 now because the loading circle never seems to end. Additionally, I was able to view all my projects in Alphabetical view before today