Calendar View Across Teams

Would like the ability to create a calendar view that pulls in people’s tasks from across multiple teams and projects. So, I would select team members I want included in the calendar and as long as the teams/projects are public, all of their tasks would be pulled into the calendar view.

2 Likes

Hi @Janet_Irwin :wave:t3: and welcome to the Asana Forum!

While there isn’t a built-in feature allowing you to see multiple teams in one calendar, this is something you can achieve with the Advanced Search. Simply run a search for all projects you’d like to see in the calendar view (these projects can be from different Teams), save your report, and you will be able to see all these tasks in the calendar tab of your report.

Hope this helps!

Add a Timeline feature to this and it would be perfect

Our Administration Assitants are planning all of our Meetings with the Customers. So we would love to have a central calendar (for example as a timeline version), where they can check which user is free at the day and time our customer wants to have the meeting with notifications for meeting place and subject, so they can set the meeting for a Asana User which will get it as Task in his Task List.
However with account permissions given by the admin we could decide which user can see the calendar meetings of the whole company or just a specific team or project members team.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, @Muhammet_Tirsi! As it stands, it’s currently not possible to have a Calendar view for several teams. The Calendar view is currently available per projects and teams. If. you wish to see a Calendar/Timeline view of multime projects in one place, you can create a master project and multi-home all tasks in that project: https://asana.com/guide/videos/multi-home :slight_smile:

Is it possible to create a company wide calendar, across all teams everyone can view?

Hi @Michael_Harding, while this feature isn’t available at this time, hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future

We do have an existing thread for this feature request in the #productfeedback category so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the existing one to consolidate feedback.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile:

Hello! Is there any update for a company wide calendar for all the teams? This would be much appreciated.

The last update I see is 10 months ago, so any timeline for when this will happen?

Thanks!

Sarah