Business Plan vs Enterprise Plan

I am trying to understand if it’s possible to upgrade to the enterprise plan for only a few members of my organization. Essentially we are on the business plan for 50 seats. However, I really need my Project Managers to be able to access the resource planning offering available on the enterprise plan. I do not want to have to upgrade the other 47 users as they won’t need this information or offering. Is it possible to do this? Or do I need to separate everyone in my organization into Divisions? For context, we are a marketing agency and everyone needs access to the same projects but only a few users need the advanced settings while the rest need to view tasks and complete subtasks.

2 Likes

@Clair_Arthur,

Divisions allow you to have sets of teams (you choose them) at different plan levels, however they create silos so as you suspect wouldn’t work well in your case.

You can learn more about divisions here:

You can contact Asana Sales, but short up upgrading your entire org to the new, more affordable Enterprise (not Enterprise+) plan is the only viable solution I know of.

Thanks,

Larry

3 Likes

Hi @Clair_Arthur , apart from @lpb 's response above, you can also find out about other features that you will get with the Enterprise tier (apart from the Capacity Planning that you mentioned) which you may find will benefit your other 47 users:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.