Batch-edit task names

I know this might be a rare situation, but it would be nice to be able to multi-select tasks and change all of the names at the same time.

I know Assign Copies is a good way to assign the same task to multiple people but here’s my situation:

• I am using a task template to create sub-tasks for a set of specific people - about a dozen.
  • I am using the task template so I don’t accidentally forget someone with Assign Copies - it’s the same group every time.
  • I want the sub-task names to match the parent task name (but that’s not possible).
  • Every time I make a task using this template, I name the parent task and then copy-paste the parent task name a dozen times for all the subtasks…

Again, would be great if I could just select them all and rename them all at once, the way you can batch-edit other fields.

Hi @Justine_D, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

While this feature is not currently available in Asana, hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future! I’ll keep you posted with any updates on this thread :slight_smile: