Back button from Portfolio to Portfolio and Workload Main screen

Love all the new features of Workload, Timeline, and Portfolios! I was recently able to explore new features last week. My team and I are very excited! One point of feedback that I have right now: I have found myself searching for a back button or short key when you are in a specific portfolio to return to the Portfolios and Workloads main screen. I often toggle between different groups of projects, and this would streamline that process. Thank you!

That is a great suggestion @Ashley_Stauffer! Thank you for taking time to share it with us!

I don’t believe this has been prioritised yet but I’ll make sure to update this thread if I hear anything on my end!

Have a great Thursday!

1 Like

It would be great to have a back button within the task and subtask windows - especially from subtasks back to the task. The subtask and task views look very similar and it’s hard to tell which one you are on sometimes. People have been commenting on the wrong one sometimes and also clicking the wrong thing that takes them out of the sub task and back to the project view, meaning they then have to navigate all the way back to the subtask they were just on. It is not clear to most users how to get back up a level once in a subtask view.

Hi all, great news! :tada:

We’ve recently announcement some updates to Portfolios! Portfolio breadcrumbs will allow you to easily “go back” when navigating through Nested Portfolios!

You can find the full update announcement below:

Let me us know what you think in the comments of the announcement! :rocket: