Asana widget is blank on Android

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: The asana widget is blank sometimes when placed on the home screen (Android)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Install Asana widget on Android screen
  2. Sometimes when unlocking your phone or viewing the widget, it will be blank

Browser version:

• One UI 5.1
  • Android version 13

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?

Basic

Upload screenshots below:

2 Likes

Hi @Bryan_Matias, sorry for the trouble. I’ve escalated the case to our Developers and they will investigate that for you. As soon as I have any updates I’ll let you know!

I am also having this issue.

Hi @KristyB sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue. I’ve added your case in the report, and although we don’t have an ETA to share yet, I’ve asked our Developers for an update.

1 Like

Me too. Is there any workaround?

Hi @Christos_Fragkakis,

Welcome to our Community Forum, and I’m sorry for the trouble. Currently, there isn’t a workaround available for this issue as it’s under investigation by our Developers. While we don’t have a specific timeframe to provide at the moment, I’m actively monitoring the escalation process and will keep you posted with any updates right here in the Forum!

I noticed this can be replicated when I have two widgets with tasks from different projects

I’m also having this issue. I found this forum while googling for a solution. Any tips to fix it?

I have the same issue, it is often blank.

Hi @Toni_Arrington_Johns and @Andres_Soop, sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, we don’t have any workaround to share at this time, but our Developers will inform me of any progress so I can share here with everyone.

I have the same issue. It has been happening for well over a year. I have un-installed and re-installed the app and the widget multiple times and it still hapens.

Hi @David_Clark, welcome to our Community and sorry for the trouble. This case is still in progress with our Developers, but unfortunately they don’t have an ETA to share yet.