Asana Reporting that Incorporates Portfolio Data?

Does anyone know of a reporting APP or Integration that incorporates Asana Portfolio data?

Our company relies heavily on portfolios to track 350+ ongoing projects in Asana. We have multiple different teams and portfolios that rely on constant updates and our organization uses custom portfolio fields to track the stages of a project.

I have created our own reporting dashboard using Google Sheets but the connection is unreliable and requires constant attention.

If anyone knows of a program that pulls data for portfolios and custom portfolio fields, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Mike,

I’m having similar issues working with a very large organisation with many teams and hundreds of projects. I tried some reporting integrations from the Asana Apps and Integrations • Asana page and depending on what you require some showed promise. I think some of the most robust would be the PowerBI and similar integrations.

However, I did find most apps lacked the scalability of handling that many teams and projects. I’ll follow this thread closely in the hopes I can have my answer also.

Hi @George_Sfoungaristos and @Mike_Wood, thanks for providing this feedback!

This is a popular request among users and is definitely on our Product teams radar! :rocket: I’ll keep you posted here on any updates! :slight_smile:

You might be able to find other integrations on The ultimate guide for doing things with Asana as well. As a developer I can also build a custom dashboard, depending on the scale we are talking about.

Thanks George,

I’ve gone through so many apps and integrations but haven’t found the right one yet. I reached out to Microsoft to get more details on PowerBI.

Hi Bastien,

Would love to speak to you more about the potential of building a custom dashboard. Please feel free to contact me directly.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.