Please find our release notes for this month below
- Goals status updates and history : Add written status updates to Goals and see previous status updates. Read more about updating your Goal’s progress.
- Multi-select custom fields : Select multiple field options for a single custom field in tasks with this new custom field type.
- Universal Reporting on project properties : Build reports using project metadata such as project owner, status, and priority. Learn more about Reporting in Asana.
- Mandatory Two-Factor Authentication : Require an extra layer of security to all members and guests in an Enterprise domain by enforcing two-factor authentication.
- Admin Announcements : Enterprise admins can send important information to all members in their domain by publishing organization-wide announcements.
- Audit Log API : Gain visibility into compliance and security-related activity within your Asana instance and transfer the data into an auditing platform. Read more about Asana’s Audit Log API.
- Splunk + Asana : Set timely alerts for unusual activity and take action when needed with the new Splunk add-on.
- GitHub + Asana : Automatically sync GitHub pull request status updates to Asana tasks. Get started using GitHub and Asana together.
- SCIM enhancements : Automate group setup and sync new profile attributes, including Role and Department. Learn more about user provisioning with SCIM.
As always, we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback in the comments below