Here are the latest Asana releases notes:
- Portfolios: You can now organize projects by initiative, monitor their status in real time, and report on progress in both the web and mobile app with Portfolios. From this high-level overview, you’ll be able to spot risks and drill in for more details, so you can keep your team updated and mitigate risks before they derail projects. Learn more
- Calendar 2.0: Based on your feedback, we updated Calendar to be it faster and more customizable.
- Filter Advanced Search reports by start dates: You can now generate Advanced Search reports by start dates in addition to other project and task criteria.
- Clarified Quick Add button: The Quick Add button in the header now says “New” so it’s now easier to discover how to create new tasks and projects.
- Contextualized Quick Add button icons on iOS: The Quick Add + icon in the bottom right corner of the iOS app is now contextual based on where you are in Asana. For example, if you’re in the Projects tab, you’ll see an Add Project icon.
More details in: https://asana.com/guide/help/faq/release-notes