Please find below our Release Notes for the month of January:
- Two Column Progress Tab in Portfolios: We’ve added another column to support your Portfolio Progress View, so you can see even more project-level information at a quick glance—including custom fields, activity, and status updates.
- Automatically Delete Empty Tasks: To help prevent the accidental creation of multiple empty tasks, tasks without any content now automatically delete when you click into another task, another page, or when you paste copy that has line breaks.
- Team Calendar Project Limit Increase: We’ve updated our calendar feature to support teams with more than 200 projects!
- In-Product Templates and Template Gallery: To help kick off your projects, we’ve created a library of project templates on Asana.com/templates and in Asana. To find templates in-product, click the + New button in the upper-right corner of your screen, choose the project option, and select the team category most relevant to you to view template options.
- Sorting and Filtering Capabilities on Boards: We’ve added the capability to sort (view tasks in a certain order) and filter (view a certain subset of tasks) on Asana boards to help you manage complex workflows and view the work that matters most to you.
For full details and to access previous Release Notes https://asana.com/guide/help/faq/release-notes
Have all a great weekend