Please find our release notes for this month below
- Zendesk integration : Easily create or link Asana tasks from within the Zendesk ticket view, to maintain a continuous link between a task and a ticket for cross-tool visibility. Explore Zendesk + Asana.
- ISO 27001 : Asana has achieved ISO 27001, an industry-standard certification of our Information Security practices. Learn more about security, trust, and privacy at Asana.
- Deactivated user management : Remove and view deactivated members, reassign their tasks to someone else immediately, and restore deactivated accounts from the admin console.
- Rule triggers based on due date : Set up rules that are triggered when a task is overdue or when a due date is approaching. Learn how to use Rules.
- Comment links : Share a link to a specific task comment, instead of having to share the entire task. Click the drop-down carat next to the “like” button to copy the link to a comment.
- Filter Goals by open/closed : Filter your team’s goals by open/closed to hide any past goals from view as you make new goals. Learn how to use Goals.
- View Goals on Android : View, browse, and update the progress of Goals, or create and edit new Goals on Android.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to post below!