Asana Release Notes April 2020

Hi everyone :wave:t3:

Please find below our release notes for the month of April!

• Non-rule owners can enable/disable rules : Anyone with edit access to a project in which a rule is running will now be able to enable or disable a rule created by someone else. Learn more about rules.
  • Rule triggers and actions for empty custom fields : You can now create a rule trigger based on an empty custom field, or create a rule where the action is to clear a custom field.
  • Android visual refresh : We gave our Android app a visual refresh and improved navigation so you can easily find the information you need, even when you’re away from your desk.
  • Premium and business plans for small teams : Small teams who want to take advantage of Asana’s powerful Premium and Business features can now purchase plans with 2, 3, or 4 seats. Learn more about features and plans
  • Link previews : Following the release of custom hyperlinks last month, you’ll now see a rich preview of external content when hovering over a hyperlink in the text editor.

If you have any questions please let us know in the comments below, and if you have any feedback you would like to share, make sure to log them into our #productfeedback category :slight_smile:

17 Likes

@Marie You guys are the best! :slight_smile: I was told a little while back that per user licenses were coming and so I joined up as a premium member upon that advice. If it hadn’t been relayed to me, I would have chosen another platform.

So heartening to see that the salesperson was true to his word and today I was able to save a little money on my subscription - just as he assured me would be able to happen in time.

Thank you so much. I was treated so poorly at Wrike and this kind of user focused improvement is such a welcome and refreshing change. :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words @Christian_Fitzpatric! :heart: We’re so excited to make Asana Premium and Business available to Small Teams and look forward to connecting and supporting you in the Forum, so don’t hesitate to reach out when you need a hand!

2 Likes

Hiya! Just checking if this plan includes true per-user pricing, as in being able to purchase Premium for just a single user (not 2)?

Sorry, by “this plan” I mean the planned changes the salesperson told Christian were coming soon, not the current “plan” as in “Premium plan” :woman_facepalming: I realized that a 1-user plan is not available now, but I’m wondering if it will be available soon.

Hi @Kristine_Horn :wave:t3: This is not in our plan, we’ve shared some insights on this topic in the following update/announcement: Please make a Premium Solo Plan - #452!

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification, Marie! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi There - Does this mean if we have a team of 200, we could upgrade our plan for a select few that would benefit from additional features?

1 Like