Asana not opening... web page constantly loading...

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Asana not starting. Constantly loading

Steps to reproduce:
waited 24 hours. attempted on different browsers

Browser version:
Brave
Version 1.62.156 Chromium: 121.0.6167.139 (Official Build) (arm64)

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
PRemium

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Behnoud_Kazemzadeh, thanks for reaching out! I see we don’t have recent incidents reported in our Asana Status page. Could you confirm if the issue persists when you try to access Asana from a incognito window? also, are you trying to access from your computer browser or from an iPad/tablet?

Hi Emily, Asana does work in incognito mode weirdly. and Im accessing through a computer browser. I have wiped all data from my current browser (cache, cookies etc.) yet I still have the issue.

@Behnoud_Kazemzadeh - do you possibly have any browser extensions that run in normal windows but not in incognito? (e.g., an adblocker)

2 Likes

Removed unnecessary extensions completely when the issue started and the issue persists. Just confused how it took 4 years of use for this type of bug to surface. Would be great to know how things like this just happen…

@Behnoud_Kazemzadeh If it’s not a collision with an extension (and esp. if it can’t be replicated in private session) or a caching issue, I think you’ll need to wait for assistance from @Emily_Roman and support. Hope you get it resolved!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing more details, @Behnoud_Kazemzadeh!

As @Stephen_Li commented, this type of issues is usually related to browser extensions causing issues to access with Asana. If you have disabled all extensions and the issue persists, I recommend you to contact our support team so we can investigate further: How to contact our Support Team ✉

I hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.