こんにちは! Asana is now available in Japanese 🇯🇵

Dear Forum Members,

We’re super excited to announce that Asana is now officially available in Japanese! :tada: This is the 6th language we’re launching in the last eighteen months and our first commitment to help Japanese customers drive their “Work-Style Reform” by using Asana!

If you’d like to hear how some of our customers in Japan are using Asana to work more efficiently, have a look at this article from our Blog: Asana Adds Japanese to Its Available Languages. And if you’d like to switch your account to Japanese, simply follow the steps below:

1. Select your profile photo in the top right corner of Asana
  2. Select My Profile Settings
  3. Select Display
  4. Choose your language

You can also have a look at this handy article from our Guide, which for the occasion has been fully localized in Japanese: Asana の使用方法、Asana のチュートリアル、オンボーディングのヒント、チームのユースケース | 製品ガイド • Asana 製品ガイド. And of course, if you have any questions or feedback please let us know in our Japanese Community Forum.

Last but not least, our Team is heading to Tokyo soon to host a series of workshops, so if you’re interested to learn how to get the most of Asana, come to join us! You can register here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @Marie,
Congratulations! I’m really happy to hear the news.

Below is an (unofficial) translation. If you find any errors, please let me know through direct message on this forum, to avoid cluttering the thread.

フォーラムメンバーの皆様

Asana が公式に日本語で利用できるようになりました! これはとてもワクワクする発表です :tada: Asana では過去 18 か月間で多言語展開を進めてきました。日本語は 6 番目にリリースされた言語です。これは、日本のお客様が Asana を使用して「ワークスタイルを変革する」お手伝いをするための、私たちの最初の取り組みです。

日本のお客様が Asana を使って仕事を効率化した事例を知りたい方は、Asana ブログの記事をご覧ください。また、お使いのアカウントを日本語に切り替えたい場合は、以下の手順に従ってください。

1. Asana の画面右上隅の、ご自分のプロフィール写真を選択します
  2. プロフィール設定を選択します
  3. 表示を選択します
  4. 言語を選択します

Asana ガイドの便利な記事もご覧いただけます。今回のために、Asana ガイドは完全に日本語にローカライズされました。そしてもちろん、ご質問やご意見がございましたら、日本語コミュニティフォーラムからご連絡ください。

最後に、Asana のチームが間もなく東京に向かい、一連のワークショップを開催します。Asana を最大限に活用する方法にご興味があれば、ぜひご参加ください! こちら からご登録いただけます :slight_smile:

2 Likes

素晴らしい、ありがとうございます!

1 Like