Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Since the day before yesterday there’s been an odd behaviour exhibited by Asana. Asana is consuming the TAB keystroke when you Alt+Tab to it in Windows.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the Asana Description text area of any task
- Start a bulleted list: Shift+Ctrl+8 (Windows)
- Enter some text and leave the cursor on the bulleted item
- Switch to another application
- Switch back to Asana using the Windows Alt+Tab keyboard shortcut
- You will find that the bulleted item that you left the cursor on gets tabbed (indented) once to the right.
Yandex version 220.127.116.11 (64-bit)
Upload screenshots below: