Asana for Time Boxing Schedule

The way I time box (currently on paper) is to do a “brain dump” of tasks that need to be done, list an estimated duration next to each task, and then place them on the calendar for a specific period of time on a specific day.

I would love to be able to easily do this in Asana, BUT, there doesn’t seem to be any way to send tasks to a calendar for a specific time frame. The due date option just shows it on a specific day from calendar view.

Does anybody have suggestions on a method to accomplish this, or recommendations on an integration that would make it work easily with another app (i.e., automating the export of new tasks to a calendar or something).

Thanks in advance.

Welcome, @Matt_Myers,

That’s true that the Asana integration with GCal (at least) transfers only full-day tasks regardless, and only one-way (Asana to Gmail). If you search in the Forum, you’ll see there are other third-party apps (Unito; Project Buddy?; ZZBots?) that I believe address this better, but I don’t have direct experience, so please take that with a grain of salt.

Clockwise has an Asana integration and focuses on time blocking, so that might be of interest to you:

Hope that helps,

Larry