Asana for Salesforce can't connect project templates

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Asana for Salesforce currently cannot automatically create a project from an opportunity due to the fact that the integration is not finding the custom templates in my Asana account. Custom templates are a mandatory part of the automation, so therefore, the automation is faulty at this time.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Install Asana for Salesforce integration
  2. Go through the 3 set-up steps from the App Launcher
  3. The third step will prompt you to set up the automation - when you try to select a custom template, the search will return “no custom templates found,” even if you have multiple in the connected Asana account in the correct organization/workspace, and related to the correct team.

Browser version:
Google Chrome Version 101.4951.67

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Abby_Watson1

Are the templates you are trying to access public templates? I do not use salesforce, but that is the one thing I can think of that might hinder connections before this needs support intervention.

Rashad

Hey Rashad! Thanks so much for the tip - unfortunately I’ve already double checked this setting, and yes; my templates are all pubic.

Hi @Abby_Watson1, thanks for flagging this and thanks for jumping in @Rashad_Issa.

The Asana for Salesforce app was recently updated so if you’re still using the old version, this could be the issue. Could you please make sure this is updated?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

@Rebecca_McGrath thanks for the advise! I’m actually working with Asana support via email, and they informed me of the newest version (version 1.24). Unfortunately, that version is not currently available for download/update through the Salesforce App Exchange. Your email support team is working with me to figure out a way that they can get me the latest update, and why it has not been uploaded to AppExchange.

If you have any further advise or ideas on the matter, I would definitely welcome them!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.