Asana Desktop App Login Redirect

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the need to login twice using the desktop app (Mac). When the app prompts me to sign in it redirects me to do so through my web browser (Chrome). On the first attempt, it logs me in on browser instead of redirecting me back to the desktop app. I repeat the same steps and on the second attempt it redirects me back to the app as it should.

At first I thought this was human error, but I’ve had it happen several times now.

macOS Big Sur 11.2.3
Google Chrome 90.0.4430.93
SSO - Microsoft

Happy to provide screen recording to Asana staff if needed.

1 Like

Works fine for me on MacOS 11.3.1… :man_shrugging:

Hi @anon85764989, could you please try removing and reinstalling the app? Please let me know if this resolves the issue for you :slight_smile:

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath, Unfortunately, that didn’t resolve it.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me, @anon85764989. In this case, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team with a screen recording so that they can escalate this to our Engineers. As this is a public forum, I wouldn’t suggest sharing a screen recording here as personal details, such as your email address, would be shown. :slight_smile:

You can reach out to our Support team by following the steps below:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.