Asana "Dark Mode" Color Option

Hi @Christopher_S and welcome to the Community Forum! We already have a thread on this topic, so I’ve merged your post with it; feel free to add your vote on the main thread and have a look at the suggestions above!

1 Like

+1 to dark mode, my eyes neeed it

Hi @Marie, would you mind adding a link to the thread you mentioned to @Christopher_S
Thx :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Troy_Flowers :wave:t3: This is actually the thread I was referring to, Christopher had initially created a brand new thread (Feature Request - Dark theme for sensitive eyes) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, heh… Thanks!!

1 Like

Another +1 to requesting this feature - my team just switched here from using another tool, and within the first… 3 minutes of using Asana, my user experience could be summed up as “AAAAAAAAAHH MY FACE HAS MELTED

3 Likes

Well, now that Apple has added a dark mode I bet we’ll be seeing more webapps creating their dark themes too.

+1 from me!

Yes pliiz. :man_technologist::heart::new_moon:

1 Like

Very much want this function. Asana, please implement!

Adding my +1 for a Dark Theme. I just added the Mac dark theme and love it.

I tried changing the theme to Mineral (the rocks), but it only seems to affect specific projects rather than the Home Page (which I find unhelpful).

1 Like

This is especially relevant now that Mojave has dark mode and I’m working like an owl most of the time.

1 Like

Yes please dark mode! You can do it!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes please. I’d download it today. Thanks!

Dark mode is all the rage these days. I’d love to see this!

1 Like

1000x “yes”. I’ve been working to make my entire life into dark mode. Please!

1 Like

Im surprised this hasn’t been implemented yet.

1 Like

I ad my voice to this request. I am using the Apple dark mode on my Macbook and I love it!

2 Likes

I’m genuinely surprised that this is not a feature on Asana already. It seems like one of the most standard features for any productivity based application or really any reading type application. Changing the color theme has been in literally every other productivity tool out there

3 Likes

I would love a dark mode. It needs to happen.

3 Likes