Asana "Dark Mode" Color Option

design

Hi @Christopher_S and welcome to the Community Forum! We already have a thread on this topic, so I’ve merged your post with it; feel free to add your vote on the main thread and have a look at the suggestions above!

+1 to dark mode, my eyes neeed it

Hi @Marie, would you mind adding a link to the thread you mentioned to @Christopher_S
Thx :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Troy_Flowers :wave:t3: This is actually the thread I was referring to, Christopher had initially created a brand new thread (Feature Request - Dark theme for sensitive eyes) :slight_smile:

Oh, heh… Thanks!!

Another +1 to requesting this feature - my team just switched here from using another tool, and within the first… 3 minutes of using Asana, my user experience could be summed up as “AAAAAAAAAHH MY FACE HAS MELTED

Well, now that Apple has added a dark mode I bet we’ll be seeing more webapps creating their dark themes too.

+1 from me!

Yes pliiz. :man_technologist::heart:️:new_moon:

Very much want this function. Asana, please implement!

Adding my +1 for a Dark Theme. I just added the Mac dark theme and love it.

I tried changing the theme to Mineral (the rocks), but it only seems to affect specific projects rather than the Home Page (which I find unhelpful).

This is especially relevant now that Mojave has dark mode and I’m working like an owl most of the time.

Yes please dark mode! You can do it!! :slight_smile:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)