Asana Communications into Sugar CRM

Back with another question for this amazing and supportive community of Asana advocates.

I have to transfer leads that come through the Asana platform into Sugar CRM. I see that there is a Zapier option, and wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone else uses this method or can propose another.

Thanks for your support.

Hello there @anon82684441 , Michaela from Integromat here. Happy Friday :four_leaf_clover:

Since you’re thinking about inviting a third-party service to the party (wow, what a terrible joke :sweat_smile:), you might wanna check out Integromat.

It’s a no-code platform that lets you connect Asana to pretty much any other app and automate all kinds of processes. Well and it’s just great for moving data around. It’s a similar tool to Zapier but it has more advanced functionality and is actually more affordable :nerd_face:

Anyway, to see the options of working with Asana and Sugar CRM on Integromat, you can check out the currently available features of the integrations:
:arrow_right: Asana
:arrow_right: Sugar CRM

Weeell and to explore the magic of Integromat, you can simply sign up for a free account and hop on that automation train.

If you’d like to know more or have any questions, feel free to ask away, I’ll be happy to get you all the answers :relaxed:

Have a great rest of your day!

2 Likes

Many use Zapier for transferring leads from Asana to Sugar CRM. However, consider Skyvia for a more streamlined and customizable integration experience. It’s efficient and user-friendly, offering seamless data synchronization.