Asana certificate invalid - can't access browser or desktop version

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: A co-worker’s browser won’t allow him to open Asana. It seems to be mistaking a different certificate for the Asana one, and flags it as a security risk.

Steps to reproduce: Unclear. Only happening on this specific computer, both browser and desktop.

Browser version: Chrome Version 112.0.5615.121

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Premium

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Ryan_Johnson3, sorry to hear about this trouble. Can you confirm if your colleague has reached out to our Support team yet? We’d need them to take some troubleshooting steps in order to investigate the issue, so we’d recommend having them contacting our team directly. In the meantime, I’d recommend testing if the issue persists in an incognito window. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hi Vanessa,

No - he isn’t able to access the forum or any other site attached to asana and so he asked me to post that for him. If you could reach out to him directly that would be great - he’s cc’d here, and at Rene@code-studio.com. Thanks!

By the way, incognito didn’t work!

Ryan

Vanessa,

I replied previously with the wrong email address. The correct is now included for rene. Thanks again!

Hi @Ryan_Johnson3, I could find a support ticket in his name, and we will get back via email as soon as possible! In the meantime, I’m closing this bug thread since it looks like this issue is account specific. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.