Asana Calendar Functionality

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Asana is great! Here are three suggestions for the calendar integration …

Steps to reproduce:

Request 1) When choosing that an event should be recurring then the event will always create a new event entry after its due date … which spams the Asana archive somehow (have hundres entries for completed “Jour Fixes”, for example), as there will be countless events in this regard. Why not add an option ‘reassign date to existing task / do NOT create new task entry’?

Request 2) I am missing the feature “On these days” with the “Months” option, when using the “Repeats” in an calendar event. It only allows a numerical value “On day” (1,2,3…) as soon as “Month” is chosen. Could you please allow to choose dates by Weekday (Mon,Tue,Wed,…) as well – so eg, “every Month, last Friday” would be feasible to set?

Request 3) I can subscribe to the calendar through eg, iCal/Apple Calendar, and this works just fine, but why don’t make it reverse sync so you can actually edit/add/etc, events in the calendar as well?

Browser version:
Google Chrome Version 107.0.5304.110 (Official Build) (arm64)

Upload screenshots below:
Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 11.13.52
Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 11.14.33

Hi @CsSqbl, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

I suggest creating different topics in the Product Feedback category for each of your requests. This helps us track them better and also allows other users to vote for the specific feature they would like to see in Asana :slight_smile: