Asana App No Longer Works in Slack

Love the Asana App for Slack, but it hasn’t been working since November. It just disappears from my list of apps and when I re-ad it, the app will not update with new info and disappears shortly. Assuming this is an issue with the Asana App since none of my other apps in slack are malfunctioning.

I have other coworkers reporting the same issue. De-authorizing and reconnecting has not worked. Is Asana no longer supporting this app integration?

Hi @Liv_Schneider might this be being blocked by your IT staff? I don’t have any current issues with my clients (not that is saying you aren’t with your instance). Be sure Asana is an approved app. I have one client where it is not (currently) and therefore they cannot connect their MS Teams to Asana. One being in the VPN and the other (Asana) outside the VPN.

1 Like

Thank you for the ideas! I will poke around in permissions, as I know one of the people having the issue is head of IT LOL. Thank you for checking your other tickets for outstanding issues. :pray:

1 Like

Well if IT is having issues, then you REALLY have issues :slight_smile:

Try support@asana.com

1 Like

HA! My thoughts exactly! Hoping a re-install will work for us. Thanks for the advice :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.