Asana and Procore

I’m in the construction industry and use Procore as my main platform for tracking projects. However it didn’t have a great scheduling or to-do list type of tool so I just started handling that portion here on Asana. It would be great though if there was some way to get the “Ball in Court” items created in Procore to show up as Tasks in Asana. Anyone else using both platforms?

Hi @Justin_Dubrow! Have you thought about using an integrations tool like Zapier, Unito, or Tray.io to help you achieve this? I recommend that you check them out.

I’ve looked into them a little bit but there is nothing already built on any of those tools. I don’t have the expertise to build it myself, so was trying to find out if anybody has already done this or similar.

Hi! I’m also in the construction industry and searching for somebody who works with both, Procore and Asana (or another task management tool). Did you get to integrate Asana into Procore? I’m curious.

Hi Trini! We are starting to look into Asana/Procore integration. From what I’ve read, Zapier can provide some integration functions. Have you found that any of these integration tools have worked for you’re needs?