Asana Adoption Surge

Thank you all for your contributions on this thread; I’ve gone ahead and pinned it into the #team-adoption category as I’m sure it will be useful to so many other users! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great post!!!

1 Like

I’m sorry, help me with the google translator. wow, sorry again, … i have a small experience with forums :slight_smile:

The small company I work for (20 people) has 3 main departments.

1. Help Desk and Software Implementation Projects
  2. Custom software development and programming
  3. Hardware implementation and maintenance.

In the past, I used Trello to manage my work team. Trello became hell. When I had many boards, it was a lack of control and generated a lot of anxiety because I had the (confirmed) feeling that things were escaping me. : hot_face:
During a weekend, I migrated all the tasks and projects of my department (Help Desk Ace and Software Implementation Projects).

Previously in other companies where I worked, I already used Asana, but only for my individual management, never for teamwork, so I thought Asana would give me more control than Trello to manage my equipment. :star_struck:

It is one of the best decisions I made this year 2019. As soon as I migrated everything that my team had in Trello to Asana, my anxiety disappeared! :cohete:

My colleagues in the Custom Software Development and Programming department saw my happiness, and the department head was interested in knowing how he had achieved, since he was in a situation similar to mine before migrating to Asana.

They managed their software development projects with Google Sheets! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I showed him what Asana was capable of and the control and tranquility he gave me.

My partner soon included his email in our organization in Asana. He created a workspace for his Custom Software Development and Programming team.

I know Asana from 2009 - 2010 approximately, and currently in my organization I am the person who knows the operation of Asana the most.

My partner in charge of the Custom Software Development and Programming department has become an Asana enthusiast and has confessed to me that Asana has been the best thing that has happened to her this year since she also lived in anguish to find an effective tool to control All tasks and projects of your department.

I believe that the secret to a good implementation of Asana in organizations is the internal mentors, modification of whether the organization has 20 employees or 200.

In my opinion, companies that implement Asana as a project and equipment management tool must have an internal Asana Leader, normally this function is covered by people who “introduce” Asana into the company, either by their individual management or by The management of your small department.

At the same time, each department, work team or group must have at least one internal mentor who helps and trains the rest of the team in the implementation and use of Asana in their department with the support of the Asana Leader.

At this time, my colleagues in the Hardware Implementation and Maintenance department still use Trello due to lack of time to perform the migration. However, the head of the department has already been informed of the advantages of migrating his work team from Trello to Asana and of the benefits he would obtain.

As Asana’s leader in the company for the task, he offered to help them perform the migration.

2 Likes