Archiving for compliance reasons

Within my business, I am looking for a solution to manage my client deals. I am a mortgage broker and I have a sales process that I like to stay on top of to ensure I have given my clients the best possible experience. My concern is once the deal has settled and the project is archived, how do I keep a record of which task was completed when, just in case my files are ever audited? I can see that you can print the completed project, but it only gives you simple information showing checkboxes completed. How do I print or export all the data? For example, the date the specific task was completed? or any notes that I have completed on the task?

ASANA is great for the process itself, but once the file is moved to storage, I need to ensure I have a paper-trail.

3 Likes

Happy Friday @Adam_Baker :slight_smile:

You can always retrieve archived projects and the tasks (both complete and incomplete) within those projects via my favorite Asana feature — Advanced Search — Using Search & Advanced Search in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Projects (live ones and archived ones) and search views can also be exported to .csv format to show you all of the details (task name, assignee, completion date, etc) — http://bit.ly/2bRHNzl
I’d recommend exporting to .csv over printing because the data comes through cleaner.

Also, here’s some info around our terms — Terms & Policies • Asana & Asana Trust Center | SafeBase

Have an awesome weekend. :sunny:

2 Likes

I’m hoping that I can reopen this thread.

We are using Asana for a number of areas of compliance management (including risk management), and I am looking for ideas about the best way to archive and back-up data for future audits etc.

Is the .csv export the best way? And does anyone know how we could automate this (weekly back-ups etc.).

Thanks in advance.