Android Widget Dark Mode?

Hi,

So Asana recently rolled out dark mode for the Android app, and that’s great! I’ve been really looking forward to this.

However, it does not appear the dark mode feature has been extended to the Android widget. Is this in the works? Was the widget missed? In my specific use case a dark mode for the widget is just as important as the app-proper.

Any feedback or updates would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi @anon41368796, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

While this feature isn’t available at this time, hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile:

My previous post was closed, so starting again.

Dark mode for android has been partially deployed. But the widget has not been included in the roll-out. Any idea when the widget will update to dark mode? Or is there already a way to change it to dark?

1 Like

Hello @anon1803870, this feature is not available at this time. There is a thread created in this following post: Android Widget Dark Mode?

@Rebecca_McGrath can you please help me merge posts?

1 Like

As of today dark mode does now work for me for the Android widget! Quick turn around!

1 Like

@anon41368796 Any tips on getting this to work? My widget is still light mode only and I’m not seeing any option to change it.