Allow questions that are connected to a field be allowed to grey out selections that are irrelevant.

Hi,

I would love to see two things in Asana:

1. Allow questions that are connected to a field be allowed to grey out selections that are irrelevant.
  2. Tasks created by a form should be generated using the task template in that project or allow us to create a Form Task Template that each task created by the form will use.

thanks

Thanks for your feedback @Eric_Sung! We recommend keeping one request per thread in the #productfeedback category, this allow us to consolidate feedback and votes :slight_smile: I suggest you to add your vote in this existing thread related to this topic:

In regards to your second request, could you share more details with us so we can see if we already have a thread on that topic? Thank you!

Right now, if i am connecting a question in a form to a field, all of the field selections shows up. It would be nice if I can gray out certain selections for that form question and limit the answerer’s choice.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.