Allow hiding of "no value" groups in List view

Hello! I am trying to create ‘subsections’ by filtering through subgroups. That part works fine, however for some reason there are “no value” sections (the project doesn’t have any tasks yet as I am setting it up.) Please see attached and provide some tips on how to get rid of the “no value” sections as they provide no value to my project! In list view, these “no value” sections do not exist so I am not sure where they are pulling from. Thanks!

@Rebecca_Scott1, I think my answer here should address this:

Thanks,

Larry

Thanks for your response, Larry! However, that did not solve my issue. Any other tips?

@Rebecca_Scott1,

I tested this just now and it works for me.

Your latest screenshot seems to show no tasks. List view behaves differently that way. Can you ensure there are some tasks present before testing?

If it still doesn’t work, please include a screenshot of your Group by settings, including the . . . Hide empty groups or Show empty groups.

Thanks,

Larry

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

In List view, even after selecting to Hide empty groups, Asana portrays a “No value” subsection that I cannot remove.

I will not ever need that and would like to remove it. However, it will not go away.