⛩️ Advanced Project Architectures: Multi Homing Projects

Hi everyone :wave: and welcome to another video on how to use Asana with lots of practical examples!

My name is Sonja and I’m a Solutions Consultant here at Asana.

This video focuses on what Multi Homing is and explains how it can be used to establish a smart, interconnected project structure in an organisation along with many best practices and examples in Asana.

Among them Team Meetings, Inbox Setups, the Master Calendar Project, Sprint Planning and Risk Management.

:arrow_heading_down: If you have any feedback, questions or tips that you would like to share on Multi homing in Asana, feel free to share these below! I would love to hear from you all! :open_hands:

19 Likes

Great presentation @Sonja_Gusenbauer
and very timely as well. Working on a Risk register at this moment and this gave me some ideas!

3 Likes

I look forward to taking the time to view the latest from Sonja’s :muscle:

3 Likes

Another great video from @Sonja_Gusenbauer , with several inspirational real life examples!
A must-watch by all :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Great video as always @Sonja_Gusenbauer .

I try to be careful now when using the term “inbox” for something that isn’t the actual Asana Inbox.

Keep them coming!

2 Likes

Yeah, that is true that it might be confusing for some. Thanks for pointing it out! We’re referring to an Asana Project as an ‘Inbox’ in this video, but the Asana Inbox is the one and only notification feed for the individual user. :pray:

1 Like