Adding projects from teams into portfolios

I’ve tried to figure this out on my own, but am not quite there yet…

My organization has a lot of teams (organized by client) with multiple projects inside each team. I am responsible for managing a team of people who look after multiple clients and would like an easy way to track their workload.

I am in all of the client teams but am not included in all of the projects. Is there a way to select multiple teams to add to a portfolio and have all of their projects automatically added as they are created?

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hi @primrosem and welcome to the Forum!

As it stands, it is only possible to add projects one by one to a Portfolio. It is not possible to add all of a Team’s projects at once. You can learn more about Portfolios in the following Guide article: Portfolios

There is an existing thread in the #productfeedback requesting this functionality: Portfolio: Add All of a Teams' Projects at Once - #5 by Christopher_Milburn. In case you haven’t yet, I would suggest you to upvote it!

Have a great Wednesday @primrosem

Not sure if that helps but my tool iDO Tools - Improve Asana with our tools and automations will add every single project (up to 250) into the portfolio of your choosing…

1 Like