Add today button in due date calendar

Case

In my usage, I move a lot of due dates around. If a date has not been moved in a while I find myself having to click to get to todays date.

Solution

A tiny button in the calendar popup (I realize its cramped) that brings you immediately to the current day. One click on the due date and one click on the new today button.

Hi @Paul_Chabot welcome to the community…

The one workaround is to type in “Today” and it will go straight to today.

Jason.

2 Likes

Great catch, @Jason_Woods! And related are all those other shortcuts you found and others elaborated on in this thread:

Larry

1 Like

Thanks @lpb forgot about that thread… Thanks for posting it here…

Hope this helps as a work around @Paul_Chabot

Jason.

1 Like

image It would be great to have jump today in the calendar popups.

Hi @Bossman and welcome to the Forum! :wave:t5:

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us! If it’s ok with you I’m merging your post with an existing thread we have about this request. Please have a look at the workarounds provided above and don’t forget to cast your vote :slight_smile: .

Have a great Wednesday!

Thanks Natalia that is really useful! Just as a side note I can’t seem to get TAB + Y working to assign my task today, Has there been an issue with this, as my other TAB shortcuts are working?

1 Like

Apologies for the delay in responding @Bossman

I just tested myself with Tab + Y, Tab + U and Tab = L and they all seems to work on my end.
Just to clarify, these shortcuts are used move tasks between priority sections. You can learn more about it in the following Guide article: How to Get Started With Asana My Tasks | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide.

Can you please confirm it is working on your end?

Thank you @Bossman! Looking forward to your reply!