1. Open task
  2. Remove existing project
  3. Add new project
    4 save
  4. UI reverts to previous state.
  5. Repeat 2-4 and it works

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Welcome to the Forum @tgoldsmith and sorry to hear your experiencing this issue.

Would you mind trying to reinstall the app and let me know if the issue persists?
If yes, can you please share the following information?

• Is this issue isolated to one task or do you have issues when trying to add a Project to any task?
  • Are other changes on the task also failing to save (e.g. adding due date, assignee, etc.)?

Looking forward to your reply!

Nope everything else is fine, it’s just this and happens very consistently for me. Can you reproduce it using my steps?

Hi @tgoldsmith and @Natalia
I got this error as well.

When changing the project in the Android App you have a little window box come up… When you click the Save button it reverts to the previous project…

See attached screen grab from my phone…

Hope this helps the Dev Team @Natalia
Jason.

1 Like

Hi @Jason_Woods and @tgoldsmith and sincere apologies for the delay in responding!

Thank you for the follow-up! I have filed a task for the Team in charge to investigate this. I’ll keep you posted as soon as I have more information about it!

Thank you again for your help!

1 Like

I cannot add a project from the Android app, and also I cannot log out. Can you help solve this. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still same issue.