Add find-in-page (ctrl+F) in the desktop app

I use ctrl+F daily in the webapp to find key words in a long list or even in a description.

Hi @Beah, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback - I can certainly see how this would be a useful addition!

Hopefully this is something out Product team can implement in the future. I’ll let you know here if we have any updates :slight_smile:

There’s one reason why I prefer to keep using Asana in the Chrome browser.

I like to be able to quickly hit Ctrl+F to use the browser search so I can search the first few letters of my calendar view (my main view) for something like “tom” so it highlights the task in my calendar and then I can click it to read the details.

Without that ability I find it hard to get any proper use out of the desktop app at the moment. I don’t want to use the search in the top right and then be taken to another page, I want to remain on my calendar view.

Thought I’d share this piece of feedback so it can be considered. I appreciate people have varying workflows with Asana but this is critical to mine.

Hi @David_Alexander, thanks for providing this feedback :slight_smile:

We do have an existing thread for this request in the #productfeedback already so I’ve gone ahead and merged the posts to consolidate feedback.

Hopefully this is something our Product team can implement in the near future :slight_smile: I’ll keep you updated!