Ability to Update Forms in All Existing Projects

We have close to 80 active template projects having the same forms. Now that there is a need to update the form, I am not able to find a way to update all without the need to go inside each project one by one. This is very tedious as our forms already tend to be lengthy and branching. There needs to be a way to update existing forms.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, @anon19046495! As it stands, it’s not possible to edit multiple forms in bulk. Hopefully this is something we can implement in the future!

I think this can be also solved by having a Forms library, although it still won’t allow you to edit multiple forms, you would be able to see all forms in one place. If you are interested, you can upvote for this feature here: Overview or library of all forms used in the organization

@anon19046495 did you consider having a single form, routing requests to different projects based on some rules? I am not yet sure how, but duplicating forms does create other issues :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Bastien_Siebman ! That is another option we considered, but it would cause a different set of issues. :sweat_smile:

Hi everyone!

With the introduction of Bundles, it may also make sense for this:

Feel free to add your vote and your voice!

Note: Not a solution but marked as such to elevate a key reply