Ability to set Multi-year Goals

Hi,

How to I set Time period for Goals longer than one year? Let’s say I have Goal starting from 1st of January 2022 and ending on 1st of January 2024?

Hi,

How to set a Time period for Goals longer than one year? Let’s say I have a Goal starting from 1st of January 2022 and ending on 1st of January 2024?

Hi @Martynas.P, thanks for reaching out!

It’s not currently possible to set multi-year Goals in Asana. That said, I’m going to move this post to #productfeedback so folks in the community can upvote it and so our developers can get a better look at the needs of our members :slight_smile:

@Rebecca_McGrath can’t you choose multi-year from the date and leave the “period” blank?

When will it be possible to select time periods beyond Q4 23 in Goals?

Hi @Steven_Rosseel, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

While this feature isn’t available at this time, hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future

We do have an existing thread for this feature request in the #productfeedback category so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the existing one to consolidate feedback.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

As far as I can see, although I can add the correct due date (eg. based on a 3-yr or 5-yr strategic plan) there’s no way to remove the time period at the moment (which only goes to the end of 2023). This means for my client I can either put an incorrect time period or a conflicting time period and due date (I’ve gone for the latter so at least the true ‘due date’ is visible somewhere)

1 Like