Ability to set default view in app

It would be awesome to be able to set a default view not only for filtering out finished tasks but for the app as a whole - e.g. so that when opening the app, it opens a board of my choice in a view of my choice (board view for me).

Best regards, Niels

1 Like

Great request @Niels_Münster! We don’t have plans to launch this feature in the near term but I’ll keep you posted as soon as we have any news :slight_smile:

Hi Emily, wonderful, thanks so much! I really hope this is something that you’ll put on your short list. Because as wonderful as Asana is (it really has a lot of strengths compared to Trello), this to me is a severe downfall that impedes the usability of the phone app and thus the use of Asana on the go. :blush:

Following one of the recent IOS upgrades I have been extremely frustrated, because I need a BOARD view with ALL tasks and the app is defaulting to a list view with incomplete tasks. Every single day I have to change the view on the projects I am working on. This has really taken most of the convenience out of working with Asana. Please give us the option to choose default views in the iOS app. Thank you!

Can we just make the app reflect the desktop default views??? This is grueling…

Agreed. This feature by now should be incorporated in the mobile apps as it is essential for maximum productivity. That way a person doesn’t have to ‘get setup’ with the view of their choice to become productive, they can hit the day running!

Hi, me+, I need default view for projects as well.