Ability to expand/contract all subtasks in task list at once

Hi @Jeremy_Hunter, thanks for the candid feedback. I can assure you that our team does consider the community Forum feedback. I’m sorry to hear you don’t feel this way!

At Asana, our goal is to create a product that empowers our users and helps them work more efficiently. We are dedicated to making improvements based on user feedback, and we are constantly evolving to meet the needs of our diverse user base. We do take feedback requests in the Forum and across other channels seriously, and they play an important role in shaping the future of Asana. I recommend you checking this thread where we share more details: How Asana co-creates our product with customers

You can also find all community requests that have been implemented in the :rocket: Features Launched category.

In regard to the ability to expand and collapse all subtasks at once in List view, we don’t have immediate plans to implement this option. You can add the subtask to the project to always have it visible in list view. Here is a workaround using bookmarklets.

I hope this helps, and thanks again for your feedback. If you have any other specific questions, please feel free to reach out to me. I’m only a DM away!

2 Likes