Ability to disable pop up notifications when creating/copying/deleting a project or task

Dear Asana, please make the world a better place and give us the option to disable these pop ups :pray:

Dear Asana users, if my prayers aren’t answered will one of you please provide a workaround? :innocent:

3 Likes

Please do something about this, Asana.

3 Likes

Yes, please let me shut these popups off, they slow down the process, especially when I’m cleaning up lists. Instead of check, check check, it’s check, wait, check, wait, check, wait. I manage the lists for others so this would be a time saver for me.
Thanks!

4 Likes

This is so annoying. And it blocks the main menu, that’s really bad UX design

3 Likes

2 and a half years since the first post, it is still an issue. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m guessing they want people to be more aware of these, maybe reduce mistakes, but it’s too annoying imo

2 Likes

Adding to this, this is incredibly annoying. Looking into chrome extensions to disable this “feature” as a workaround. There’s no reason this should not be a user preference.

2 Likes

Please update this. It’s so annoying and gets in the way. There is ZERO need for this.

2 Likes

This is one of the most annoying + useless things I have ever come across in any software ever

2 Likes

Has the pop ops issue been fixed yet or is there a solution? I’m about to switch to a different platform completely.

1 Like

This is extremely annoying. Please add a “turn off notification feature”

1 Like

is there a way to stop the sliding notifications for every action in the side bar? its so annoying when you do a heap of actions and you get the whole sidebar filled up with the undo options ?

@anthony5

Currently unfortunately no… I believe there is a Product Feedback post that you can up vote.

@Rebecca_McGrath - Are you able to merge this with that one?

Jason.

1 Like

Thanks

Thanks for providing this feedback, @anthony5 :slight_smile: And thanks for keeping me in the loop, @Jason_Woods!

I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the existing thread to consolidate feedback. I’ll keep you updated in the main thread if any changes are made to this feature :slight_smile:

This feature literally makes it hard to use the platform and we may switch tools because of it. Very sad since we have built an integration to Salesforce and put a lot of work into this. It pops up right where you have to type depending on screen size. Why does this even exist?

AGREED!!