Ability to customize tabs into a project

Hi everyone,

What do you think about the ability to customize (make visible or invisible) some tabs into a project.
I’m talking about Brief / List / Dashboard / Chronology / Calender …

In our organisation some projects only requires the List view + Brief and some others the Dashboard view depending on the team organisation and content / aim of the project.

We think it will be great and clever to permit this custimisation into a project view.
What about you ?

Best

Document added to this summary tab doesn’t appear in the Files tab designated to centralized all documents of the Asana project.

Is it a bug or not ?
If it’s not, it makes sense to me to request this feature in order not to confuse my team members.

Are you also waiting for this feature?
Thanks anyone for your reply

Best regards

Hi,

There is an existing thread Would like to be able to hide (or move) tabs on project that was merged into a thread about changing the order. Not sure that applies though :thinking:

1 Like

Move or Hide are goot features options needed but my request was in fact only concerning hide option :slight_smile:

Thanks for the other topic link, hope Asana will take it in consideration.

Each project starts with all of the Views active: Board, Timeline, Calendar etc. The user should be able to turn unneeded Views off to reduce distractions. Also prevents users not familiar with the project working from a less than ideal View.

1 Like