Ability to attach files to goals

There are often files that are related to our goals…and it would be great to be able to attach them directly

Thanks for your feedback @Chris_Harris2! I don’t think this is something we have in our near term plans but I’ve gone ahead and sent your feedback internally so it can be considered in future goals updates! I’ll keep you posted!

Hi!

We would like to apart from being able to comment on goals, Add ability to add comments to goals, also be able to add attachments. Could it be added to the description? Apart from update the goal with a number, it would be great to be able to add a graph containing a forecast for example.

Hi @Finn_Stenberg, thanks for providing this feedback!

Hopefully this is something our Product team can implement in the future :slight_smile: I’ll keep you posted if I have any updates!

1 Like

Seems this is now sorted with the latest goal update!

Hi @Finn_Stenberg, you are right! With the recent update, New! Keep your team in the loop with Goal Status Updates and History 🥅, you can now attach files to your Goals when you post an status update :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.